More Views

  • Cambrugiano Verdicchio di Matelica
  • Cambrugiano Verdicchio di Matelica
  • Cambrugiano Verdicchio di Matelica

Cambrugiano Verdicchio di Matelica


Chosen for you by the Eno-radical chic
Discover more >



The first Verdicchio “Riserva", vinified by the method of criomaceration. The Cambrugiano Verdicchio di Matelica is a white wine with great structure, characterized by a savory taste but always fascinating and balanced. The hills of the Marche and the Mediterranean sun give this fine Italian wine floral and vanilla aromas that is perfect paired with dishes based on fish and aged cheeses. 

Type: Verdicchio di Matelica Riserva
Producer: Cantine Belisario
Made in:  Italia
Alcohol content: 13% vol
Taste: Savoury and Harmonic
Aroma: Floral aromas with vanilla notes
Colour:  Yellow with gold hues

Wrap this product before add to cart!
    Choose a gift box
  • size: adaptable
  • size: cm 10X10X38
  • size: cm 20X10X35
  • size: cm 10x10x12
  • €1.50
  • size: cm31x18x6.5
  • size: cm29x29x8.5
  • size: cm32,5x23x24
    Add a Greeting Card
  • €0.00

You have no gift box in shopping cart.

The first Verdicchio “Riserva” vinified by the method of criomaceration. Cambrugiano follows a method of spitted ripening;  in fact, part of grapes mature in steel and partly in barrels of toasted oak  for at least one year (80% for 12 months in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 20% for 12 months in 225 l barriques) and aged another year in the bottle . To be consumed with seafood dishes very elaborate, white meats, aged cheeses, strong pasta dishes. Serve at a temperature of around 15 ° C.

Azienda Agricola Cantine Belisario. Via A. Merloni, 12, 62024 Matelica (MC). Cantine Belisario covers 300 hectares of vineyards and a cellar of 30,000 hectoliters of capacity. The largest producer of Verdicchio di Matelica DOC, produces two brands, "Belisario" dedicated to the HORECA channel, and "Poggio alle Rondini" for large retailers. The strength of the company lies in the microclimate created by the coexistence of a continental climate with that of the Mediterranean one; this' environment allows a large accumulation of aromas, full preservation of acid charactheristics, a unique and limited production and a full and complete maturation.

General Information: Choosing the right wine is linked to the dish to which it accompanies. In general, white wines match best with fish based starter, to fish and vegetable based main courses, white meats, sea food, fresh cheese and cheeses with herbs. How to drink: Each wine must be brought to the table at the proper temperature; the white and rose wines should be served at a temperature lower than the red ones to exalt the organoleptic properties of wine that would be altered if the service temperature is not the proper one. All the wine goes oxygenated before being served, the time varies depending on the aging of the wine, if a wine is young this procedure is entirely superfluous. Red wines require a longer oxygenation time than the white ones. If you want to taste different types of wine with vary degrees, it is advisable to adopt a policy of climb; wines with a lower alcohol content should be drunk before.

Wine produced with Verdicchio grapes. It contains sulfites.

A slice of Medium Hard Pecorino Cheese and the kiss of Sunflower Honey, will make your aperitif a memorable evening start; inevitable a glass of Cambrugiano Verdicchio di Matelica Riserva.